Saturday, March 12, 2011

First Step to Getting into College

The first step for your college career is--well, actually, it depends on who you ask--but, you should at some point probably figure out which college you want to go to. To help you with this, many colleges and universities will start sending you an obnoxious amount of e-mails in hopes of recruiting you.
This just so happened to start for me this year.
A couple of days ago I received an e-mail from a College.
The message said, "We've heard of you, Matilda. Have you heard of us?"
---Well, actually, *____* university, I haven't.

***LA LA LA LA LA**** ;)

And so... well, let's just say that I'm stuck on this first step, though I do have a couple places in mind...

****NOTE: This is meant to be a light-hearted, comical tid-bit from my life; I really do appreciate the effort colleges make for students--it makes it that much easier for future college students.



No comments:

Post a Comment