Monday, March 12, 2012

Get THIS.

Get this.
I have been 18 for 3. whole. weeks. ...tomorrow.

And already, I have:

Voted in the state primaries (yes, I am performin' my de-mo-crat-ic duties!)

Signed my own medical papers (no parental permission required)

Sent in my application for an apartment (without parent signature)

And had my wisdom teeth removed!!!

Boo-ya! I am just adult-a-ma-fying my life here. Woot woot!
Oh, and here's a little video I put together of my wisdom teeth adventure (because I was stuck in the house during recovery, with not much to do...)


3 comments:

  1. Matilda, this reminds me of the day your dad got his wisdom teeth pulled. He wasn't really very funny, either, but was sort of out of it. I wish I could have been there to hold your hand through your scary day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matilda, this is the 4th time I have written this comment. They keep deleting on me...anyway, you are the funniest person alive! I love your blog and I love all the wonderful things you have to say ;-* You should start writing my blog for me so that I sound cool and super hilarious, too. Love you mucho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the hand-holding offer, Grandma!! :) Haha, Merinda asked if she could hold my hand afterward, and I let her, and she was so excited that she took a picture of our clasped hands...well, my hand was pretty limp, but she was hanging on. :)

    Oh, Jen! Thanks for writing it several times!
    Wait, whaaaat? I love your blog!! I wish you had more time to write. You have a talent with words. It's wonderful to read. :) <3

    ReplyDelete