Wednesday, April 21, 2010

(ay-yah-FYAH-lah-yer-kuhl)

The airports in Finland opened yesterday for a few hours.
This morning, I heard they were opened again, then I learned that they were closed this afternoon.
This is all thanks to the volcano Eyjafjallajokull (a lovely name, if I do say so myself). We're now waiting to see what happens with the volcano Katla (much easier to pronounce). Hopefully, the airports will be open the 29th, so that we can still go to Spain, but if not, that they will be open in the summer so we can go home. I'm positive they will be, but I've heard some others say otherwise... and, of course, that keeps me calm. :/ oh dear.
Ah, completely stressed. :/
Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous you get to go to Spain! I am sure that will be an amazing trip. I hope the airports are open for you.

    ReplyDelete