Saturday, June 18, 2011

Daringly Adventurous Chicas

On Wednesday, Mom planned on taking Mikaela to Dad's office. However, Mikaela was too scared to walk "all the way there," so she stayed home with Merinda and me. ...and we had a whole lot of fun. :)

First the girls jumped on the trampoline, and then I made them take pictures with me.

So, Merinda was just thrilled at the opportunity...well, sort of... :/ ...

But, she's still smokin' hot! ;)

After pictures in the yard/garden, we went back inside, ate, played cards, then set off on our daringly adventurous walk!



I absolutely love the crosswalk signs here! The man has a HAT!! <3
Cool, huh? :)


I LOVE MY SISTERS! Oh, gosh. They're so cute.

I told Merinda to go stand under the clock. Then I asked her, "What time is it?" She stared at the clock for a while then said "Four fifty-two." So I had to rephrase the question, or rather, demand, "No, *show* me what time it is."
"Oh." She raised her hands to the 10 o'clock position.
"No! Put your hand up a bit!" ...well, we eventually got it right-ish. :)


We have discovered a reliever for walking up hills! Just have someone stand behind you, and push! :D



This picture was taken in someone's yard, and they looked out the window, so I whispered to the girls, "Hurry up, guys. Someone's watching us..."


This is the "Caution: Children playing" sign...and Merinda chillin'.


Yay!! We made it back to the house!!


And then we went on the balcony...


This is Merinda *not* posing. ;)


And Mikaela was making a "cute" face for the camera.


And I'm just naturally like this--all the time! :)

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea until this morning that you have this wonderful creative, beautiful blog! Thank you so much for posting such neat pictures and narrative. I love it that you have fun with your sisters. It makes me jealous--all brothers and no sisters, but then, you love your brother, too. You are such a great kid!

    ReplyDelete