Sunday, June 12, 2011

Norge-first 3 days

The day after arriving (which took one more plane ride than we had planned on), we went on a "walk" (as my parents would like to call it, but to the truly realistic people, it was in face a sight-seeing exploration).

So, we saw the old Bergen, the original settlement of the German merchants. Note that this alleyway is right smack dab in the middle of the city, but you just turn down an alley and whalah! There you go!


Jaa!!


This lovely building is the house where plays and musicals are performed.

And this fellow, well, I just thought he was good lookin'.


Ah, yes. By the end of our excursion, I was too tired to do chase after Merinda, no matter how great the pictures could have turned out. Instead I told her to run down to the "big statue thing", and then proceeded to use the Zoom feature on my camera. Ah, what a delight.


***NOTE: Any "factual" information from this post regarding places is not 100% accurate. I may have been preoccupied during our "walk" to listen to the whole bit of information. Most of the subject matter is purely opinion...well, sort of. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment