Saturday, June 6, 2009

By The Rush of the Wrong Pond

=) I have to admit: I didn't actually think that we would do something before I left, but you guys proved me wrong. =) It was really fun, so Thank You! Here are the pictures from the "wrong pond" (alane...or was it the right pond?). 


The fake pond











...  and Alane's foot by the fake pond.    
They found us!
  Anne and Alane. =) 





hehehe...Tirosh        
 Aww...we're so cute. =D

 Haha..I love how the guy's like "Okay, now a funny one", and only a few of us do it...well, Tirosh got a little too much into it... watch out Katie!


EMILIE's ready for a swim..anyone else up for it?

 ...why did everyone else leave?


Aw, guys! That was so much fun! 
Emilie, sorry I didn't get out the camera at the park...I forgot. =(  But how awesome would those pictures have been... =)
  I'm going to miss you guys soooo soooo sooo much!! At least I can get on the computer and look at pictures of us everyday all year long!!! =) 
Thanks for being awesome friends, and have a very-nearly-awesome sophomore year! 
Love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Matilda!

    It's Alane :)

    I click on the link Anne gave me and see my foot. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) haha! I'm glad you found it! It's a lovely foot!

    ReplyDelete