Saturday, June 20, 2009

Dangers, Hotties, and Records

Before I start, I just have to say that I have 2 followers, and even though they may be the same person, I am super excited. Okay, here we go!
Hey guys!! Yesterday was Juhannuus (maybe not spelled that way?), a holiday, and we went to this grill party thing. It was pretty fun. Let's see: we got there around fourish, only getting there was rather interesting. My mom and I were going to switch seats, she was getting into a different car, and I was going to move to the front. My mom got out, and I put my leg out of the car, only I didn't get a chance to get out. My grandma pushed on the accelerator, and I completely flipped out of the car. Now I know what you're thinking, Matilda being flipped out of a car with her balance, oh dear! But, no worries. I'm alive!...for now.
When we were almost there, we took a wrong turn, and when my grandmother tried to turn around, she hit a tree. ...I survived that one too.
Okay, at the party, I bonded a bit with my cousin while he tried to fish, and while Hannah was in the sauna (a sort of hot room). We ate food, we swang on tire swings--which I pretty much love now!
Oh, okay. So, my brother went to a friend's house after the party. His friend (who, by the way rides a motorcycle) and his parents came to the party so that Jonathan could go with them afterwards. Anyways, this guy is totally gorgeous (Anne, that's one for you... =)) and my friend Hannah was soo into him--well, actually she wasn't, but I did keep teasing her about him. It was rather entertaining, sorry hannah.
After this gathering, my mother, Hannah, grandmother, and I went to this vacation-type island, and Han., mom, and I walked to the other side of the island, to Myrskykallio, and we got some great shots (I'll put the pictures up soon...the computer doesn't like my camera).
ATTENTION: SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM MATILDA
For all of you who think that I fall asleep really early, I have news for you. I didn't go to sleep until 2:30 in the A.M. =) hehe. Well, that is also because we didn't get home until just before two.
Also, Hannah and I slept until noon, which is a record I'm not particularly proud of, but now I can say that I have slept until noon.
And that brings us to today. My sister had two meltdowns, and wishes she were back in Ohio. It's REALLY cold and super windy, and the computer doesn't like me.
So, I hope I didn't bore you too much with this, and if you actually did read the whole thing, then you are an absolute saint, and deserve...a prize, which I will get back to you on...later...
Hope you guys are all having the best summer, and not worrying too much about summer reading.
Love you guys,
Matilda

p.s. By the way, I do have pictures, and I will get them on here as soon as I can (or as soon as jonathan brings back the other computer! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment