Sunday, June 28, 2009

Catching Up

Okay, so I don't really remember what I posted last time, so I'll just give a brief summary over the past week.
Thursday-- We swam in the Baltic Sea. So COLD!! Then my mom, Han, and I went to the temple. It was beautfiul. I absolutely love it!
Oh, at the beach, my legs burned a lovely shade of pink.
Friday-- We went to a lake with my aunt, then went to her work with her.
Saturday--Was my cousin's baptism. It was just our family, but it was nice.
Today--We went to church. A lady came up to me and spoke in English. She had noticed how we had the same shoes! =) Then Han and I saw her a few more times after that! It was fun. She was from the States, visiting her parents who were here.
We just ate, and now we're watching a movie--Mansfield Park.
Okay, that's all. We go to Jyväskylä on Thursday. I'm excited.
Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. YAY for blogs! I am so glad you have one so now I can read all about your fun! Thanks for sending it to me!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete