Friday, July 10, 2009

Poll for Hiukset

Hello fellow friends!! Sorry I haven't been on for a while, but we didn't have internet for almost a week. ... I know. It was just as hard as you think it would be. =)
Anywho. I've been writing more. I actually think that I have the beginnings to a new story, so I'm excited! I've also been debating what to do with my hair. As you can see in the below picture, it's getting... "out of control," as hannah puts it. So, I will think about it a little more, and if any of you have any suggestions, questions, or warnings (such as I shouldn't dye my hair purple....actually, not a bad idea. =)) then I will take suggestions for...hm. maybe a week, and then I'll try to get something done to my hair.

Hope you all are having a FANTASTIC summer vacation!!! Love you all!
. oh, by the way, "hiukset" is "hair" in Finnish

2 comments:

  1. I think you should dye your hair red like every other finn!! ugh it is soo annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea...I like the pic though! you're so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete