Tuesday, July 28, 2009

All Girls are Princesses

Assumption: All little girls want to be princesses. FALSE.
The assumption may be false, but only because some female infants are brainwashed to think they want to be something else, such as: spies, policemen, mailmen, or dolphins....
See full size image





Fortunately for you, not only did I want to be a princess, I am.
So, like what any fifteen-year-old princess would do when trapped in a city of foreigners, I took refuge in what princesses love most: clothes. =)
I went to the shopping center today with my two new friends, Pihla, and Annu. We spent four hours going store-to-store, making fun of ridiculous clothing, finding some wow outfits, and ultimately buying a grill flipper, but leaving the lobster hat to be claimed by someone whose need was even greater. How kind. =)
....So the next time you hear a little girl say that she doesn't want to be a princess, you know something is wrong, and you should begin looking for the jar (the one they're keeping her brain in....) for every girl wants to be a princess.



Confession: I googled.

3 comments:

  1. *gasp* I wanted to be a dolphin! No lie. Though a part of me loves being the princess, I could never fully be one. I'm too weird and too wanting to be in the action! But you're right, every girl has a princess in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not just any dolphin... a BABY dolphin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A baby dolphin when you grew up? :) hehe. you're cute, lindey!

    ReplyDelete