Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Copper-Haired and Harry

Copper-haired me:
My dear, loving, kind mother, graciously cut and dyed my hair for the fourth time.
...and then when I took these pictures for my blog, Jonathan, oh-so-lovingly made fun of me.
In Black and White
And my favorite B&W picture

Yesterday, Jonathan and I went to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
Jim Broadbent as Professor Horace Slughorn, Robbie Coltrane as Rubeus Hagrid and Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter.
It was fantastic! ...though I don't know why it was only rated PG. ..?
Anyways, my favorite part was just before the above picture, when Harry has just taken the "liquid luck." =) Love it!!!

If you haven't seen it, see it ASAP!!

Missing you guys bunches!



p.s. mom, no more correcting my blogs: you're the foreigner, remember?



2 comments:

  1. Missing you too <3 Awesome hair! That first pic makes you look SO different!

    And HARRY POTTER!!! ^___^ <3 Oh, it was amazing, yes. (And yeah, why was it only PG? That confused me o: )

    ReplyDelete