Saturday, July 25, 2009

Rainy Day Tellings

The last couple of days we were invited to members' houses for lunch! =) Thursday, we went blueberry picking with the family too. Yesterday, with the other family, we had root beer floats! =)


Last night, I was the last one (in my room of Merinda, mikaela, and our little cousin) to go to sleep. I noticed that the window wasn't open, and it gets really hot in our room, so I opened the door to the balcony. During the night, it started raining, not like sprinkling either. RAINING. So I had to get out of bed and close the balcony door because of the noisy rain.

This morning, my dad, grandmother, mom, and sister went to a bakery and got us munkki (s), a sort of doughnut pastry, with jam inside, and covered in sugar! =)

After eating these yummies, I tried to write some more, but I got distracted, talking to Tirosh... No, actually, I was looking at the pictures on our computer, and I found this cute one....well, it is kind of hard to be cute at midnight, but still. =)

...So, we were supposed to go to Lehtisaari (an island) today, but because of the weather, I'm not so sure that we're going.
Hope you guys are having a sunny summer.

Oh, so the school that I'm going to go to is Lyseon Lukio. Well, that's the one that I'm thinking I'm going to, at the moment.
Hey, it's yellow. Who wouldn't want to go there? =)



1 comment:

  1. Pretty pictures!

    And rain...ah, I love it when it rains! Especially at night. ^^

    ReplyDelete