Thursday, June 18, 2009

Finally in Finland

Hello!! We have made it safely! (actually, we got here yesterday. I'm just a bum and didn't write yesterday, sorry... ) We had an 11-hour layover in Boston. Guess what we did! We reserved a room at this amazing hotel, except when we got there we were redirected downstairs.. it was kind of a shock. Anyways, there was a pool, and we swam for an hour or two.. then we went to UNO a chicago grill, and we got a pizza! Typical, right? Go to a different state, and get a pizza. Aah.. I love it!
Okay, then we went back to the airport, flew to Iceland, then flew to Finland, and here we are. Pa*chow!
Now we've already seen our cousins, two of our aunts, and my grandma. I'd say we're on a roll... haha, which brings us to this morning. =)
Hannah and I went to sleep close to eleven at night, and didn't wake up (mind you, with a lot of help from my mother) at quarter to noon. Let's just say that mommy's not the happiest, but hey- is it really our fault? I don't think so... =)
So I hope all of you are having a great summer, whether you are in California, Ohio, or somwhere lost in your own little world, and that I will be seeing you in...about a year!
Love you guys mucho!

No comments:

Post a Comment