Thursday, April 19, 2012

We all need Somebody...

These pictures are from several years ago, but they support my post.
First, pull up another window and listen to this song here as you read this post.
"Do this now." ( A student in my class was talking about how he took a standardized test yesterday, and it reminded me of other standardized tests where they have to read the instructions, and we wait patiently--or impatiently--then they say "Do this now.") <--that was completely off topic. Feel free to carry on to the real topic.

We All Need Somebody to LEAN on.

Here are the lyrics:

Sometimes in our lives,
we all have pain
We all have sorrow
But, if we are wise
We know that there's always tomorrow


Lean on me,
when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on


For it won't be long, 'till I'm gonna need
Someone to lean on


...Lean on me
when you're not strong
I'll be your friend




...We all need somebody to lean on!

No comments:

Post a Comment