Friday, April 6, 2012

Week with Kimmi

Kimmi's family went to Myrtle Beach...
Kimmi didn't.
Kimmi came to my house...
for a WEEK.

We. Took. Over. The. World.
...
basically.

Monday: We exercised. Majorly. Thanks, Nutrisystem... And then we mowed the lawn like pros.

(pst! That's my lawn mower that I bought all by myself!! :D )


Tuesday: We felt the effects of our workout, but still managed to plan an activity for Young Womens that focused on General Conference. It was a hit!


Wednesday: We babysat...different kids. At first she was going to come with me (and she did for a little bit, until the other family picked her up) and then she went a couple of blocks down to babysit those kids.


Thursday: We painted our nails just because we could. Kimmi was shocked by our spontaneity...I was shocked by her shock. Then we went for a walk on the bike path to get to the movie theater (we were already in Athens, so it wasn't that far of a walk) to see Mirror Mirror!!!...with Abbie too!! (And Mikaela and Dad had their daddy-daughter date) We crossed a main road, and poor kimmi nearly wet her pants from fright. :)




Friday: We watched Charly, and got all emotional... you know how it is with that movie. Later, we cleaned the church (I wish I could say we cleaned the whole building by ourselves, but we didn't...that would've taken a long time.)


Saturday: Kimmi left. I went into mourning...


Oh, well. See you at church tomorrow, Kimmi!

No comments:

Post a Comment