Monday, April 30, 2012

Guest Posts Coming

Happy Monday!
This week I have a few of the coolest people ever contributing to my blog.
I asked them to describe how they, through their own perspectives, see life. And I made sure to make it broad enough that they wouldn't feel limited.

This will be starting tomorrow!! And I am SO excited!!

Here's a little somethin' for giggles.
Kimmi was telling Merinda and me about her 5-year plan, when Merinda interrupted...

Merinda: "What's a five-year plan?"
Kimmi: "A plan for the next five years."
Merinda: "Who does that??"
Me: "Joseph Stalin had a five-year plan."
Merinda: "Who's he?"
Me: "An evil Russian dictator."
Merinda: "Oh, what. So he would take over the world, get married, and have kids?"


*note: We've been studying Stalin in European history...it wasn't that random. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment